here is some info I gave an automaker tonight, thought it might help others:
- video showing some of what got folks excited about at CES https://www.dropbox.com/s/kg5heudi4a3hxug/JLR_Tizen_IBM_IoT.MOV
- my blog https://mobilebit.wordpress.com/?s=mqtt
- demos http://m2m.demos.ibm.com click “Cloud Americas” and change it to “Cloud Asia Pacific” for demos on Softlayer Singapore for much lower latency in Japan, or “Cloud Europe” for lower latency in Germany.
- my latest slides http://www.slideshare.net/JoeSpeed/aw-megatrends-2014-joe-speed
- MQTT introduction by our guy Dave Locke https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/49205/MQTT-OASIS-Webinar.pdf
- http://eclipse.org/paho high quality MQTT client code for embedded systems and mobile app development. About to be updated with a new even smaller (5KB) version for motes, smart dust.
- Eclipse Mosquitto’s RSMB (really small message broker) MQTT & MQTT-SN micro-broker (75KB) used in industrial & military https://twitter.com/icraggs/status/402743690017271808
- Fastest & most secure IoT messaging product on the planet is IBM MessageSight http://ibm.com/messagesight military grade secure using tech from IBM DataPower used by US Special Forces SOCOM, many intelligence agencies, most of world’s largest banks. Concurrently connects >21M things at up to 340.2M messages/sec per rack (vs 40 racks of web servers) with 80μs latency. 1M messages/sec per MQTT connection.
- tips http://modelbasedtesting.co.uk/?s=mqtt
- MQTT info https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=mqtt